Welcome to the 2021 LAN Summit Interactive Agenda!
The 2021 LAN Summit will be held on December 15 & 16 from 1 – 4 PM ET.
This year’s event features appearances by CMS and CMMI leadership, the introduction of new LAN APM Design Guidance to promote health equity, and the announcement of new LAN focus and initiatives for the coming year.
The agenda features notable speakers including:
- CMS Administrator, Chiquita Brooks-LaSure
- CMMI Director, Dr. Elizabeth Fowler
- Director of the Center for Medicare, Dr. Meena Seshamani
- Director of the Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, Daniel Tsai
- CMMI Chief Strategy Officer, Purva Rawal
- CMMI Chief Medical Officer, Dora Hughes
- Chief Population Health Officer, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, Ellen Marie Whalen
- LAN Co-Chairs: Dr. Mark McClellan, Dr. Marc Harrison, Emily Brower, and Dr. Will Shrank
- LAN HEAT Co-Chairs: Dr. Marshall Chin and Karen M. Dale
- And many more!
* Denotes the moderator