Join us to learn about the progress of the State Transformation Collaboratives (STCs).
Get their take on the utility of the Duke-Margolis Framework, forward motion on quality and performance measurement, and effective data exchanges.
Hear how STC members from Arkansas, Colorado, California, and North Carolina are handling multi-stakeholder engagement.
Moderator: Dr. Rob Saunders, Senior Research Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Kate Davidson, Director of the Learning and Diffusion Group, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
- Elizabeth Kasper, Special Policy Advisor for Alternative Payment Models, North Carolina Medicaid
- Alicia Berkemeyer, Executive Vice President and Chief Health Management Officer, Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Dr. Alice Chen, Chief Medical Officer, Covered California
- Tara Smith, Primary Care and Affordability Director, Colorado Division of Insurance