Health Equity Advisory Team (HEAT) Point of View on Social Risk Adjustment: 2022 HEAT Guidance Document & Panel
Highlighting the upcoming guidance from the HEAT’s Social Risk Adjustment document, HEAT Co-Chair Dr. Marshall Chin will moderate this compelling discussion on practical applications, challenges, and successes of using social risk adjustment in the industry.
Moderator: Dr. Marshall Chin, Richard Parrillo Family Professor of Healthcare Ethics, University of Chicago, and HEAT Co-Chair
- Dr. Dora Hughes, Chief Medical Officer, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
- Dr. Christopher Chen, CEO, ChenMed
- Stephanie Franklin, Director of Policy, Insights, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Humana
- Chris DeMars, Director of Delivery System Innovation, Oregon Health Authority
- Dr. Sachin Jain, President and CEO, SCAN Group and Health Plan